вторник, 21 апреля 2020 г.





9th form
  Distance learning


April, 22

 

  Theme – REPORTED SPEECH

  1. Watch the video and listen to the rules how to use the words tell and say.    https://drive.google.com/open?id=14qO9qP-p8LG-vLAfGRcQTIXQLg_GpARb
  2. Do ex.1, p.76
  3. Read the rules about reported speech.http://easy-english.com.ua/direct-indirect-speech/
  4. Watch the video about reported speech.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zSmkoyp0WroS1H7Uyj102f5MDDN9c4io
  5. Do ex.2, p.76

Homework
Warning (You won't do your HW unless you watch the video and learn the rules)

1.      Before doing your HW read the rules again.http://easy-english.com.ua/direct-indirect-speech/\ and watch the video.

2. Make a table how the tenses change.

3. Change the sentences into reported speech.

1.              Max: "Frank often reads a book."
Max told me (that
)                                                         .
2.              Susan: "I'm watching TV."
Susan said to me (that
)                                             .
3.              Simon: "David was ill."
Simon said (that
)                                              .
4.              Peggy: "The girls helped in the house."
Peggy told me (that
)                                                          .
5.              Richard: "I am going to ride my skateboard."
Richard said to me (that
)                                      .
6.              Stephen and Claire: "We have cleaned the windows."
Stephen and Claire told me (that
)                       .
7.              Charles: "I didn't have time to do my homework."
Charles remarked (that
)                                                         .
8.              Mrs Jones: "My mother will be 50 years old."
Mrs Jones told me (that
)                                                    .
9.              Jean: "The boss must sign the letter."
Jean said (that) 

10.         John: "Mandy is at home."
            John said (that) 

Send your HW to my email

 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  Culturestudy Lesson3 The   Royal Family Chapter I The British monarchy traces its origins from the petty kingdoms of early medieval S...