среда, 29 апреля 2020 г.


9th form

  Distance learning

 April, 30

 


  Theme – A LETTER OF COMPLAINT


1.     Do ex. 1, 2, p.80 – Read the letter and translate it.

2.     Do ex. 3, p.80 – Use the linkers to join the sentences.

3.     Do ex. 4 p.79 Find the endings and the beginnings.

Homework

1.     Send me the answers to ex. 3, p.80
PREPARING FOR THE TEST
2.     Report the sentences:
He said, "I like this song."→ He said 
I don't speak Italian," she said.→ She said 
"The film began at seven o'clock," he said.→ He said 
He said, "I have finished my work”

 

 You will take TEST on May7th  using Zoom. 


The test will last for 30 minutes and include Reported speech and clauses. Also, revise the vocabulary to Module 8 (WORD LIST)

                  


      

Send your HW to my email




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  Culturestudy Lesson3 The   Royal Family Chapter I The British monarchy traces its origins from the petty kingdoms of early medieval S...