воскресенье, 3 мая 2020 г.



  FORM 9
  Distance learning
  May, 4th

   Theme – A LETTER OF COMPLAINT


1. Do ex. 5(a,b), p.80

Homework

1.     Send me the answers to ex. 5, p.80

PREPARING FOR THE TEST

   2Report the YES/NO Questions:

Has Caron talked to Kevin?" my friend asked me.
    My friend asked me ….

          "Do you live in London?" a stranger asked me.

A stranger asked me…

"Did he arrive on time?" my boss asked me.

My boss asked me…

"Are you working tonight?" my friend asked me.

My friend asked me ….

You will take TEST on May7th  using Zoom. 

The test will last for 30 minutes and include Reported speech and clauses. Also, revise the vocabulary to Module 8 (WORD LIST)
Send your HW to my email

  

      








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  Culturestudy Lesson3 The   Royal Family Chapter I The British monarchy traces its origins from the petty kingdoms of early medieval S...